Friday, December 12, 2008

My first Paula Deen Christmas Cake

Hello Bloggers:

I have completed my first Paula Deen Christmas Cake. If you will notice, I used a receipt in one of her magazines. My cake does not look just like hers but I found out as I was baking, I only had one 9in. cake pan. OH NO!!! So I used a bunt cake shaped like a cathedral. It looks so good and tastes..... yummy. I'm taking it to out family holiday party this weekend. I hope they like it.
I'll let you know. I challenge everyone to try one of her receipts. I felt like I had her looking over my shoulder saying.... Steven, I'm so proud of you! You did a wonderful job. I just love Paula Deen. I wish she was in my kitchen ALL the time.

2 comments:

Garden Man said...

Hey Steve,
Still out there? Hope your holidays turned out as well as your cake. Happy New Year! Don't hit the books too hard, they might hit you back!

Garden Man said...

Glad to hear you are up and running. Keep in touch.